During your stay in the beautiful Villagio you will have the chance to visit many of the sights of the region of Agios Ioannis. The nearby beach of Mylos, which is famous in Europe, is offered for wind surfing, water ski, water parachuting.
It is worth visiting:
- The clean beaches which stretch along the island such as Porto Katsiki, Kathisma, Mikros Gialos, Agiofili etc.
- The Archeological Museum in the town of Lefkada, the Art Gallery and the Municipal Library
- All the monasteries of the town , the museum of Phonographs etc
- The Byzantine church of Agios Ioannis where the Apostole Paul officiated on his way to Rome in 63 A.D
- The picturesque wind mills of the region
- The villages of the mountainous island of Lefkada such as the traditional village Karya with the famous Folclore Museum with the beautiful embroideries
- The nearby islands: Skorpios, which belongs to the family of Onasis, Meganisi and the cave of the historic submarine Papanikolis, the island of the poet Aristotelis Valaoritis, Madouri
- The waterfalls of Dimosaris close to Nydri and many more
- Also visit: www.lefkas.info
We would also like to point out the celebrations of art and the international folclore festival which is organized in August and many important people or art and cultute come to the island.
For any information about the trips and the sights of the island the management of the hotel is willing to give you any information.